The software company TeamViewer ends its sports sponsorship engagement with legendary football club Manchester United.
These teaching notes are deliberately detailed, as they still explain the respective theoretical tools and facts in length before applying them specifically to the case study.
The following topics are covered:
- The partnership between TeamViewer and Manchester United
- The reason for the quick end of the partnership
Subsequently, the following issues will be explained in detail by the teaching notes:
- How can the company use sponsorship and what benefits can it possibly derive from it?
- What are the factors of consideration for advertising companies at sporting events?
- Why are below-the-line formats increasing in communication compared to classic (above-the-line) advertising?
Length (13 Pages, of those 8 Pages Teaching Notes)